Thursday, May 25, 2017

Card Crazy Crafter Challenge #2 Anything Goes

HI everyone,
Welcome to another challenge with CardzTV. The challenge is Anything Goes. Be sure to visit Mary's blog at CardzTV to join the challenge and maybe win a set of CardzTV stamps!

For my project this week, I used the stamp set Brew Ha Ha. This cute teacup is from the Mickey and Friends cartridge. I used paper from Carta Bella.

I added some enamel dots and this card is ready to go. I like that the sentiment isn't specific so I can use it for whatever occasion I need.
Thanks for visiting today!
  Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Cindy,
Sorry it took so long to comment on this but I wanted to let you know how adorable I think your card is!!!
Hugs,
Georgia

Leo Lang said...

Hi nice reeading your post