Monday, August 7, 2017

FCCB Challenge #307 At the Beach

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #307-At the Beach
Make a project about anything beachy!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project:




I also have a video for you all too.


Be sure to visit FCCB to see all the projects from the design team and dust off your Cricut and join the challenge to win this week's prize.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the great tutorial! Now I want to try S cards! This one is super cute!

~Cynthia
http://gardeniasandglitter.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Great card! I love how interesting the folds are on this one! Blessings, Jamie DT

Dorlene Durham said...

This card is adorable! I love it and need to make a similar style myself. Thanks for the video too. Dorlene DT

Cynthia said...

Thanks again for the video tutorial! I gave it a try and will be posting a S (Z) card for this week's challenge!

Cynthia, DT

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the card. I had the sound/volume up as high as it would go but could not hear everything for sizes & such and missed the stamping of the sentiment. Could you post a word tutorial to the blog for me to ck back & look at or email me at with subbing symbols for words in parens & no blanks: sunshine_honeybee2004 (at sign) yahoo (dot) com
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"