Monday, September 18, 2017

FCCB Challenge #310 Autumn

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #310-Fall Season
Make a project about the fall (sports, leaves, etc)!

This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

The winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!

Here is my project for this week:
I used the Cricut Lite Simply Scarecrow cartridge for my card and some cute birds and paper from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is from CardzTV.

I hope that you all take some time to join in the challenge over at FCCB.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I love your scarecrow. It's a well put together card. You're so talented!

Cynthia said...

The little birds on the scarecrow make me smile! Cute card!

~Cynthia

Sheila H said...

What a cute scene - perfect inspiration for our FCCB challenge.