Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Part 2! Let's make beach scenes with stencils

Happy day! It's the last day of July and it was my first day back at work as a school librarian. It was quite mellow as most of the teachers who also started today were at training. I finally got a chance to work on cleaning my backroom. it's not glamorous but I have needed to work on this for awhile.

Today, I have the second part of making beach scenes with stencils. I am using stencils from Lawn Fawn, I think it's called Beach Sunset and I used some stencils from La La Land Crafts called Summer is here layering stencil. It's a 2 piece stencil and it's amazing. I used some ink and some pastes and tons of stamp sets from My Favorite Things Fish You Were Here, Pink and Main Ocean Animals Dies and Coral Reef Dies, Not Too Shabby Shop Ocean Adventures stamp and I think Lawn Fawn Ocean Shell fie stamp set.



I hope that you enjoy it! Please consider subscribing to my Youtube Channel.


Pin It Now!

No comments: