Monday, August 27, 2007

Fall Crazy

I have tons of beautiful fall cards to share with you guys this week. I'm trying to win some challenges and I just love the stamps that I'm using this week. I try my best to use up all of a sheet of DP so you will see a lot of the same paper in the cards this week. Let me know what you think? I'm especially proud of the cards I made this week. I look back at some of the cards I made at the beginning of my blog and I'm really surprised by how much I'm improving. I'll discuss more about why I think that is as the week goes on.



The stamp is from American Art Stamps. I love that I'm finally using these stamps! If you ever got to a stamping convention, they usually sell these for half price as unmounteds. The paper is from Creative Imaginations and the cardstock is CTMH. I used my copics to color these in.

Does anyone remember this stamp set? It's SU's Halloween Hedgehogs from the 2002 mini catalog! Many moon ago, I had a two bedroom condo and used my spare bedroom as a craft room. Then I met my husband. When he and his two children moved in, I had to put 95% of my craft stuff in storage, the rest was hidden in closets and under the bed, but that's another story. So we finally moved into our house in March and I found all of these hidden treasures after 4 years! I thought about selling this set on ebay but found it was going for nothing so I kept both my hedgehog sets and all of my penguin sets and I'm glad I did because how cute are they?The ribbon is Halloween ribbon from Michaels. They had it for 1.00. It was brand new and didn't ring up right but they honored their sign! They have some really nice fall ribbon you might want to check it out!

Don't forget to comment if you haven't already on the blog candy post below. I will be posting all kinds of fall things so don't forget to check back!

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Linda SS said...

These cards are so cute!!! I like the way your coloring turned out with the Copics...they are on my wish list:)

Anonymous said...

Cindy, what adorable, fun cards! THanks so much for sharing and for trying my sketch!
Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

Colleen said...

You cards are so cute!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Anonymous said...

Okay Cindy, the girl with the super long skinny legs is cracking me up! I love that stamp!! :)

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Nice cards. The hedge hog one is adorable. I wonder if it is retired?

dasimonds said...

Cute Cards..great colors
Love the stamps...
glad you kept them..perfect
for your Halloween cards.
Nice coloring..want those copic markers too.
Have a great day.

Unknown said...

awwww.. How cute! I LOVE Halloween. You would think that I would have some Halloween paper or at least a stamp. But, I don't. :) I did just get into stamping at the beginning of this year though so my stamp collection is VERY low! You do wonderful work. I love all of your cards... :) Thanks for Sharing!

Samm said...

Ohhhh, these are lovely!!! really cute!

Samm
x

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Cindy...your cards are great! I love the hedge hog underneath the sheet. So cute! Keep the inspiration coming!

blah said...

so cute and i LOVE the american art stamps!!!!!!!