Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Amuse and candy winners

I am in an Amuse swap and decided to do double duty and do a Christmas card for Tracy's blog challenge.

I used the Holiday Stamp from Amuse and two random pieces of X-mas paper that I got from Michaels. The ribbon is CTMH. I don't know if you can tell from the pic but I used 3D puff paint for snow. This is a 4.5 x 4.5 sized card.

Now to the winners:

# 4 ScrappinTrish

#16 Debbie Dee

#15 Mum-on-the-run

I enjoyed reading everyone's kind comments and this contest was lots of fun. Winners please email me your snail mail and I'll mail your prizes out tomorrow! Check back on Friday and I will have even more blog candy. I think that I'll keep doing blog candy until I offically go back to work after Labor Day! Thanks for playing!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Great card! Thanks for playin' and good luck! :0)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Cute card....I love CTMH..I will ad you to my blog candy drawing...Thanks for leaving the comment..

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Pattyjo said...

What a beautiful card you made! It just looks so inviting and perfect for the cold winter. You really did a great job!

yvonne said...

what a really cute card!