Sunday, February 10, 2008

Onesie Cards

There is still time to comment for blog candy. Also, if you are interested in seeing CHA sneak peaks be sure to visit craft critique!

I absolutely love this card. I got the template from Lauren at My Time. Usually, when I try these templates, they never come out as good but these ones actually came out pretty good.


This one was the first one that I made. I used Blush Cardstock and the gingham paper I used for the trim I found in my scrap pile.

This one was made with white cardstock and trimmed with baby pink cardstock. I used my circle scallop nestabilities for the trim. The stamps are from Amuse and the stork was stamped in Desert CTMH ink.


I used Heavenly Blue cardstock on this card. The stamps are also Amuse and the overalls are stamped in Desert ink. I used silver brads - it was the closest that I could get to snaps.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. It was 80 degrees here in sunny Southern California!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Ahhhh too cute!!!

Julie Mutch said...

Ahhh, Cindy, these are just too cute for anything! Great job! :)

pescbrico said...

This is so cute! I love that!

Laurie said...

Too cute!

dasimonds said...

These came out adorable!!
Love the pastels...
They are sweet...Nice Job!!
I am going to try these : )

Dee