Thursday, October 2, 2008

An album JustRite




Isn't this cute? This is a coaster foldout album. I got the directions here. I made one of these before and just love how this came out. I used more pictures that I had left over from my sister's wedding. The paper and ribbon is from CTMH. The stamps are from JustRite. This was another entry in last month's contest. If you are wondering what to do with leftover pictures, mini albums like this one are a great way to use them up! Enjoy.


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Marge said...

Awesome mini, Cindy!!! Love how your ribbon ties hold each little inside album closed!!! Very cute idea!

Becky said...

Beautiful album..maybe someday I'll try something besides cards!!Love seeing all of yours though..they are always great!

ribenaruby said...

A great idea! I love the pretty ribbon that holds it all neat.

Julanne said...

I am sure I will be CASEing this one !!! You Know I am a sucker for a mini album.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Julanne

Barbara said...

I love little cute creative albums and these are ADORABLE!! I love your blog! ;-)