Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 18 of the 25 Days of Christmas








Every year my stepdaughter asks me to make little gifts for her friends. This is the last year as she's a senior. I plan on putting everything in a little cello bag and tying it up with some cute ribbon. Included will be a mini rectangle coaster clipboard decorated in SU's Holiday Treasures or Frosty DP and a pen. A test tube filled with Peanut Holiday M&M's, tied up with a cute tag. The tag was made using Deer Friends and a tag that I made. I used up some scraps for this! I tied the tag to the test tubes using leftover silver cording from the Country Living Kit. I also made scallop ornaments using the scallop punch. I didn't have to buy and thing except some cello bags because I had everything on hand! Simple and fun projects I am sure the girls will enjoy.






Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

These are really cute! Where do you buy those test tubes. I have seen them around on other blogs...just not sure if we can find them up here in Canada. Merry Christmas! :0)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Wow! these are so cute!