Sunday, January 11, 2009

My niece is here!

I haven't loaded my pics yet but she came at 12:03am on Friday the 9th. She weighed 8 lbs, 14 oz (much bigger than my babies) and is 21 inches long. She looks like my sister!

I'll post a pic as soon as I have to load my pics. In the meantime, here is a card that I made using the Love You Much Bundle! Such a simple card but so much fun. I really like all of the stamps in this bundle and it would be great for scrapbooking, anniversary cards, friendship cards and more. The little birds in the stamp set can be used for everything!

Those who have pre-ordered cattys, my cattys are expected this week and will be mailed to you priority mail and will include a 5.00 off coupon to be used towards your saleabration order next month! I'll let you know when they get mailed officially.




Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Auntie! I became an a new aunt also last week. I like your card. I like how you created your own background paper. Neat set!

Gwen said...

adorable card! & congrats on the new Niece!!!!!how exciting!

Moni said...

Congrats auntie! Great card! Hugs, Moni

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

How Awesome! What's her name? Enjoy being a special auntie to her.

nettystamps said...

Congrads to you and your sister on the new addition to your family. How exciting to finally meet face-to-face....