Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The winners are...

Moni and Claudia. Please email me by the end of the weekend so that I can mail your package out. If you didn't win, don't worry I will have another great blog candy on Friday. I am going to try and go back to weekly drawings and I found an entire bag of wood mounted stamps in my closet that I will be giving away.

I haven't been doing very much creating but doing a lot of spring cleaning! My stamp area got out of control over the holidays so it's going to probably take me another week to get it cleaned up and organized again. Plus, I have been so tired that as soon as the babies go to bed, I follow shortly after. Then on the weekends it's been gorgeous here, 70's and 80's this week so I don't want to stay in and clean or stamp!

Also, I received the new catalog and couple of days ago and there are so many new and fun things in there! Anyway thank you all for sharing your comments and I will be back on Friday with more heart candy so see you then.

Pin It Now!

No comments: