Thursday, February 25, 2010

Road trip ideas?

HI everyone, Is it just me or does this feel like a long week? Super long for me because I have a professional development day on Saturday! Today's card features all kinds of mini goodies. The stamp set is Fox and Friends and the paper is from the Sweet Pea paper pad. The ribbon is from last year's sale-a-bration. I'm in the process of doing some research for a possible family vacation. My husband wants to go to Oregon but it's going to cost us an arm and a leg just road tripping. If anyone has any great ideas or knows of fun things to do in Oregon, or Utah or any other place that is doable by car from the OC I would love to hear it!

don't forget I have some great blog candy! I have 4 packs of unopened retired SU dp along with some stamps and embellishments that I'm giving away. Basically if it fits in the box you're getting it!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

NancyS (momsnack) said...

Oregon has some great spots for vacations - just a drive up the Oregon Coast is spectacular - lots of great State Parks if you like camping; lakes, mountains, fishing, camping, beach combing, museums, galleries, etc. If you go inland 100 miles you have Portland, Mt. Hood, the State Capitol at Salem, etc.
I'm partial since I'm a 'native' and now live on the central coast, but there is also Eastern Oregon if you like mountain & desert.