Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sending Love mini book

Today I am sharing my husband's Valentine with you all. I made him a card and gift all in one in the form of a mini book.

I used SU bookboard and covered with SU Sending Love speciality paper. The front cover uses quite a bit of the new stuff from the current mini catalog - The stamp set is Well Scripted and it's adhered to the flower punch also new from the mini. The brads are corduroy and I also used the red and pink satin ribbon from the mini. The happy valentine's day is from teeny tiny wishes.
I have included a couple of pages from my mini book. All of the pages use the Sending Love speciality paper. My gift is not just the book but some gift cards. I mounted cardstock onto the dp but before adhering it, I used my slit punch to make notches to hold the giftcards in place. On the above page, I also used the heart border punch.

On this page, I used the sweet pea felt for embellishement.

The last page of my book I made a little embellishment with the heart embosslit, a latte button and a small heart punch out.
I used my Bind-it-all to bind it together and it's so pretty~ My husband doesn't mind pretty when it's a gift that I make just for him! Don't forget I will be offering some blog candy on Friday! and last week's candy is still open!








Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Carole RB said...

Hi Cindy
Your album is very cute! Your husband will surely appreciate!

Moni said...

Gorgeous book, and fab pics! Hugs;moni

Diane said...

What a great V gift!!! He will love and treasure it I'm sure!!!