Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chill Out

Today's card uses retired paper from SU, white satin ribbon and this stamp from MFT "Chill Out" which I colored with copics after stamping in brilliance black ink. I made my own embellishment using a circle punch, grey taffeta ribbon and a button.

I can't believe that it's November already! I have begun my Christmas shopping and I really hope to be done by the first week of December. Every year I plan a little bit better...it just makes the holidays more enjoyable. I think the most stressful is the Christmas card. This year I'm going to save money and take my own picture of the kids so I hope that turns out, we'll see. Enjoy your day!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

What a fun image and the colours make it so calm and relaxing. Love your embellishment too.

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful card, I love your colouring and the papers you've used.
xxx