Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Inspire Me

Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the ICopic design team tryouts. The stamps are from MFT's teachers' Pet. I colored in the image with copics R81 (Rose Pink), R85 (Rose Red) and RV11 (Pink). I used my white copic to make dots on the skirt and to shade the apple R46 (Strong Red). The dp is Basic Grey Hello Luscious. The ribbon is from PTI and the image was punched with an SU oval scallop punch. The cardstock is blushing bride from SU and was embossed with the swiss dots embossing folder. Tonight, I went to a chocolate making class with my sister, fun and yummy. I bought quite a few artisan chocolates and I can't wait to taste them all. I hope that you all have a great day. Don't forget blog candy is listed a couple of posts below and Wednesday is the last day to win a $25.00 gift certificate to buy A Muse Studio Product here.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

girlia said...

very nice coloring. Good Luck

Jeanette Wallén said...

Lovely card - love the clean & simple look!