Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Little Pickup

Today I am sharing a card that I made using the Just Cards Cricut cartridge. This is on the of those carts that I had to have but haven't really made time to play with. I cut the pickup truck in bashful blue an marina mist. The wheels were cut with espresso. The dp is blueberry maine retired from SU. I used my whtite gel pen very liberally with this card. What I discovered was that I had cut my truck a little big and now it doesn't fit into a regular size card. I think that I would have cut my sentiment in a darker color because the bashful blue seemed to just faded into the background. Thanks so much for looking today.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the white faux stitching with your gel pen... it looks lovely xx

Lelishna said...

Love this wonderful car! :) Amazing card! ♥

Scrapper69 said...

This is an AWESOME CARD! :o)
Theresa