Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Adventure City







Today I am sharing a layout from last year when we went to Adventure City. The paper was from LSS and all of the elements flip up which unfortunately you can't tell from the picture. I also used the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter and Carousel. The kids really had a good time. I have been a good little scrapbooker and am getting through 2010! Making great progress and I hope to get to 2011 while we are still in 2011! The problem is of course that I also love card making and get distracted here and there with mini books!

Thanks for visiting!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Great layout Cindy.......good luck with getting all those layouts completed! I can relate to getting distracted, that me all the time!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is beautiful and fun! I love the contrast between the different patterns! Congrats on almost getting to 2011...hehe! I'll be lucky to get there this year :)