Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday sundaes #19

Hi everyone. Today is Birthday Sundaes challenge #19 and is an inspiration challenge. If you go to the Birthday Sundaes blog (www.birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com)you will see the inspiration picture, make a birthday card inspired by the picture and be sure to link it up on the blog! My card uses different shades of blue and some texure by embossing the kraft cardstock. The dp is retired SU and the cupcake is from PTI and is from their anniversary stamp set. The sentiment is from SU. I hope that you can join us this week and next week will be my last week on the DT and we will be having a blog hop!
Don't forget I am giving away a stamp set about two posts down!
I spent the weekend furniture shopping. I think we went to every store in town and still didn't make a decisive decision! We are looking for a sectional but we would like it to be a good size but not huge. Ugh! not fun and tomorrow I have to drive about 35 miles away for a conference, it will be nice to see colleagues but I am not looking forward to getting up early!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this card.. the cupcakes are super cute

Bernie said...

How lovely! You know I love blue and who could resist those cupcakes. Yummy! Good luck with the furniture hunt. Been there done that No Fun! Hope seeing colleagues will make getting up early worth it.
Blessings Bernie

NormaJ said...

What a neat card. I love the blue.
So very unexpected for cakes, but it works so well here. Good idea.

Tara said...

Love love love the embossing!
Tara

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love the cupcakes