Thursday, June 14, 2012

One in a Melon


I have a super easy card to show you all today. It was inspired by the awesome paper collection Hometown summer from Pink Paislee. My waterfmelon is from Just Because cards and I covered it with stickles to make it shiny and bright. The sentiment is from Cardztv stamps. Quick post today as I have lots to do! My goals is to really use my time wisely this summer and not only gets lots done, but prep for next year so that the school year goes a little more smoothly!

Today is my very first day off so to me it's the beginning of summer. I don't plan to do much today except some crafting and some blog updating! Don't forget that I am offering blog candy here.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

I like this one Cindy, makes me think of summer!

fusiafscrapping said...

Gorgeous cards and the papers are fabulous.

Georgiana said...

Super yummy. Enjoy your time off and be sure to stop by when you get a chance.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations