Saturday, June 16, 2012

Skunk Love


HI everyone,
Today, I am showing you the Mother's Day card that my kids gave my mom. I saw something like this while trolling Youtube. I used this cute skunch from Create a Critter and placed him in a wagon also from Create a Critter. My hearts are from an SU punch and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes from SU. I liberally doodled with my black pen and white gel pen. I also used pink and red stickles and a rhinestone for his nose. I think that he came out very cute.

Today, I am going to the spa with my sister and my cousin! We are also going to have a nice lunch somewhere. Can't wait for a relaxing afternoon with the girls.

Don't forget that I have blog candy here.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute. Hope you will stop by and become a follower.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

fusiafscrapping said...

This is so cute and such a neat idea! Great detail as well. Thanks for sharing.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Oh, my goodness! This card is so adorable! So much detail! Great work!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Babe O'Mara said...

This card is just adorable. TFS

Babe

cebelica said...

Very cute card. Hugs! xx