Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

Hi everyone, Happy Valentine's Day! I am so proud of myself. I actually mailed 3 Valentine's cards to friends. I boxed another 3 cards to friends here at work and I set out 4 cards with treats for my family! It feels good to actually use what I make! Today, it's the Just-a-scrappin challenge day. The challenge this week is to make a Valentine's Day card but not to use the color red. So what to do? Use the next best thing, PINK! Be sure to watch the video to get the recipe and see how it all gets put together. Also, you will start noticing little "pin it" buttons next to my projects so if you want to pin it, it's now super easy!

Thanks for visiting today!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Jeri said...

This is such a sweet image for a Valentine card. Thanks for sharing at CCC.

~ Jo ~ said...

Very cute card Cindy!

Hugs,
Jo

Junebee68 said...

What a cute card I love the pink background you embossed.TFS.

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

Super cute card. I love the cute squirrels and sentiment.