Monday, February 11, 2013

Kids Valentines Card

HI everyone, I have a quick post today for a couple of challenges. For CardzTV, the challenge was to to create 3x3 kids Valentine's card and the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week is to link up any Valentine's projects. I was hoping to do some crafting today...I had the day off and my kids still had school...but wouldn't you know it we had a power outage! The power eventually came back up and I had just enough time to make these cute little cards before I had to pick up my kids!
 
I used Create a Critter for the bee and the owl card and sweethearts for the puppy card. The cards are 3x3 and I used red cardstock and paper from the Love Story paper from Fancy Pants Designs. I used some stickles and sentiments from Pink by Design and My Pink Stamper.
Thanks for looking today.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

mum of two said...

What cute little cards! I love that patterned paper it's perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps Kidz Kardz challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Missy said...

This is so cute, I love how you cut the main images out of pink--pink puppy! Darling!

Melissa said...

Adorable little Kardz, you did gr8t!!! Thanks for joining CTVS!

Arin F said...

super cute! I love the puppy and your sentiments are just so sweet. LOVE MPS stamps! Thanks for joining us over at FCCB!

girlia said...

Wow!! so cute. Great job Cindy. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS