Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lily's 5th Birthday Mini Album

Hi everyone, Today, I am sharing the little birthday mini album that I made for my daughter's 5th birthday. I used the Dream Pop paper and am so proud of myself for using almost all of it. I just have a few sheets left. I made an envelope mini using A2 size envelopes. I think that it turned out so cute! Be sure to watch the video to get all the details.

I think its so important to document these memories because I can't believe how fast they grow up! My baby is 5 and has lost two teeth already! She starts kindergarten this month and she is so excited!

Also, FCCB will be having a vinyl week so be sure to visit for more information. I will be having some vinyl projects before Sept 9 too!

Fantabulous Cricut
 Thanks so much for visiting me.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

jayoshal said...

Your cards and albums are soooo cute! Do you ever give classes on your albums? Judy