Sunday, August 25, 2013

Vinyl Project #1

Fantabulous Cricut
Hi everyone, I was lucky enough to receive some fun vinyl from Cricket Vinyl Supplies. The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog team will be making projects using vinyl in fall colors for the FCCB Challenge on September 9. . We encourage everyone to join in the challenge and Cricket Vinyl is giving all of my readers 15% off their order so that everyone can join in.

 I made a project using the vinyl sent to me.
 
I started off with this wood plaque that I got from Joann's. I painted it with Gesso and then black acrylic paint. I used this fun purple and white vinyl to make my sign. The font is CTMH Art Philosophy.
 
 
There are tons of videos on how to cut vinyl with your cricut. Christy Nelson has a great one that will help you get started. I hope that you will all join the challenge there will be a great prize so order your vinyl if you don't have any.
Pin It Now!

No comments: