Friday, September 27, 2013

Totally Witchin' Bear

HI everyone!

My Cutters Creek Design Team post today is a fun (not scary!) Halloween card.
I used my Cricut cartridge Teddy Bear Parade. I used the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 6x6 paper pad for my background paper and the paper that I used for my teddy bear's clothes. I also used the new Tim Holtz glitter on the broom and the hat buckle. Be sure to visit the Cutter's Creek store to get any of the items that I used today.

Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells 6x6 paper pad
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Tim Holtz Distress Glitter

I hope that you like my card today, thanks for visiting.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥