Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Vinyl Project #2

Fantabulous Cricut
Hi everyone,
I was lucky enough to receive some fun vinyl from Cricket Vinyl Supplies. The Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog team will be making projects using vinyl in fall colors for the FCCB Challenge on September 9. We encourage everyone to join in the challenge and Cricket Vinyl is giving all of my readers 15% off their order  so that everyone can join in.
 
I just love how it came out. I used canvas and painted it with black acrylic paint. I cut the lettering from Martha Stewart Birthday and my witch from Martha Stewart Seasonal and the circle moon is from Cricut Basics. The size of the canvas is 6x6. This was SUPER easy to make and it will look so cute decorating my house this Halloween. I hope that you all are prepared to join the FCCB Fall Vinyl challenge on September 9!
Pin It Now!

No comments: