Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cutters Creek DT Halloween Tag

Hi everyone, Today it's my turn to post on the Cutter's Creek blog. I have seen tons of cute Halloween tags on Youtube and decided to make one myself. But...I have to have some kind of practical use for it so I decided to add it to a giftbag for my sister's birthday. Her birthday is the day after Halloween so it works!

Isn't fun? I covered a plain white giftbag with some G45 paper and then made my tag using Prima Paper Doll stamp and tag, some Cricut cuts, stickles, lace and some other odds and ends. Be sure to watch the video!





Cutters Creek Products:
Ranger Distress Glitter (Glitter club)
Stickles
Tattered Angels Paint in Gold (Paint club)
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

vic said...

This is so sweet love the pumpkin and your papers are so pretty together :)

Have a lovely weekend

Vic