Monday, October 21, 2013

FCCB#183 Fall Home Decor

HI everyone, Welcome to this week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:
FCCB#183 Fall Home Décor
 
My project today is super easy and cost me next to nothing. When I was cleaning out our room and under the bed for our new furniture delivery, I found this "Stamp It" canvas frame. It also has a magnet on the back. I painted it with Ranger paint daubers and then cut some images out of Create a Critter 2 and used a liberal amount of stickles. I then included a picture from two years ago so it didn't look so blame.
 
Thanks for visiting today. I hope that you all have some time to join in the challenge.
 

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cute frame for the Halloween pic. hugs

Michelle N. said...

This looks wonderful-great images you chose!

Annette said...

This is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Missy said...

Super frame Cindy, I love the images and the sparkle you added!!