Tuesday, December 22, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 22

Hi everyone,
Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas - Day 22. Yesterday, we went to Knotts Berry Farm but we had to leave early because my son wasn't feeling well. He kind of has a weak stomach anyway and doesn't do really well with too many twists and turns. The little one though is a gamer and I felt bad taking her home early. Luckily, my sister and her husband went back later with their kids and took her back and she came home so happy. She told me she went on "Somebody's Revenge" (Montezuma's Revenge) and had some "Poisonberry Punch" (Boysenberry Punch) and it was delicious. Hah! Today, we are supposed to go do an outdoor activity but it's raining as I am writing this so I have no idea what we are going to do.

Today's project is felt ornaments. I used Memory Box Snowman dies for this and was inspired by Jennifer McGuire. She has a great video on her blog.



I hope that you visit me again, I really like the next two day's projects and can't wait to share them.


Pin It Now!

No comments: