Wednesday, December 14, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 2

Hi everyone,
I am back with my 12 Days of Christmas. A crafty countdown until the big day. Yesterday, I talked about being busy with a new puppy. It really takes some adjusting. For one thing, I thought that we had done a good job of moving ornaments and other items from the bottom of the Christmas tree, not so! I was baking cookies the other day, when I heard something bounce from the tree. He had knocked off ornaments and pulled garland off the tree. Naughty puppy! So now the bottom half of our tree is completely bare, it looks a little ridiculous!

Today's project is a couple more cards using Neat and Tangled's Beary Christmas. I am so going to use this stamp set, year around, it is just so cute and really fun to color.


The top card uses paper from Lawn Fawn Christmas Plaid and the bottom card uses Hot Cocoa from American Crafts. I did try to make all the cards look a bit different. I am so behind on making cards and Friday is the last day here at work so I have got to get moving! If you want to see these cards up close, be sure to visit my Youtube channel.

Thanks for visiting!


  Pin It Now!

No comments: