Wednesday, December 21, 2016

12 Days of Christmas -Day 9

HI everyone,
Welcome to Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas. Today is my kids last day of school for 2016. I am volunteering with my son's party and I feel so lucky that he can be so happy that I am coming. He is in fifth grade so I don't think that it will be much longer before I am embarrassing to him.

Today I am sharing the card that I made for Tyler's teacher. I used The Greeting Farm Holiday Ian and die as well as Winter Sparrows stamp and die from Lawn Fawn. The paper is American Crafts Hot Cocoa and some glitter cardstock that I bought on clearance last year. I colored in everything with copics. I ended with some stickles for sparkle.

Thanks for visiting today,

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

Another Christmas cutie!!! This little scene you created is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!!