Monday, January 22, 2018

FCCB Challenge #318 Snow

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #318-Snow
Make a project using anything snow related. But there has to be a least one cut from the Cricut Library!


This Weeks Sponsor is-







                   


And the prize is-

A $25 online gift code!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Amazing sponsor this week! You don't want to miss this!
Here is my project for the challenge:
I used Echo Park Winter paper pad along with some cute mittens from Winter Folic. The sketch and the sentiment are from Cardztv.

Be sure to visit my Youtube channel where I have tons of Cricut videos. I would love for you to subscribe to me there too!

Thanks for visiting!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

The mittens are adorable. Your design nicely highlights them.

Cynthia said...

I love the glittery mittens! So cheery!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cute! Love the sparkly mitts!