Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Winter Crafting Series #1

Hi everyone,
I have started another series over on YouTube. My channel can be found here. I would love for you to come visit and subscribe. The series is a winter series and I am using Echo Park Winter paper pad. The first project is a cute winter scrapbook. I have included all 3 videos on how I made it. If you only want to see the end result, skip to video 3.

This is also entered in the Mini Album Makers Challenge:







I would love for you to visit and subscribe to my Youtube. I have over 600 crafting videos there. Plus, I post there much earlier than on my blog.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Your tutorials/you-tubes are so good! Love to hear your thinking process. What a darling mini you've created. Thanks for sharing your talents on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my gosh! I just love this album and your beautiful paper choice, plus that pom pom! GAH! Totally adorable and a must make! Thanks so much for the video tutorial, you did great. We are so thankful you shared with us at Mini Album Makers and make sure to check out our current giveaway on the blog. Big hugs, Autumn

Redanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redanne said...

Your album is beautiful and I thoroughly enjoyed your detailed videos, they are excellent! I will definitely back to have another look... Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this month at Mini Album Makers. Anne x

Gloria Stengel said...

Excellent tutorial. I learned a few things that you do a bit differently than how I construct things, which was AWESOME! I love the paper for this mini as well. Thanks for joining us at Mini Album Makers this month!

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely cosy feel there is to this album with those delightful nostalgic papers. Fabulously detailed videos too. Thanks for joining us at Mini Album Makers.
Alison x