Saturday, July 16, 2022

Christmas in July 12 days of Christmas Day 3

Hi, 

Today the subject is journaling. I have kept a journal off and on since I was a teenager. I have been struggling to keep up with it. I used a hobonichi one year and actually kept up with it every day, then the next year I was really sporatic. This year I am using an Archer and Olive notebook but I just can't remember to write in it everyday. I think it's a 30 days makes habit situation. I have done monthly journals and I have those posted on my Youtube but as my kids get older there is just a bit less to document. I think that I need to think about journaling a little differently and maybe use it to explore different topics.


Today's project is using Sweater Weather and I have lots of tags to share with you.

Pin It Now!

No comments: