Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Sugar Pea Designs Summer Bear Share

Hi everyone,

Long time no see. So I have decided to revive my blog. It's been a minute since I have posted on the blog. I mostly can be found on my Youtube channel and on my Instagram @creatingwiththeheart2. I hope that you will visit me here and maybe subscribe to my Youtube channel. I would really appreciate it as it keeps me motivated to create and post. Many of the projects posted on my blog are older projects and the most current is always on my Youtube.


Today's project is a cardshare of some cards made using Sugar Pea Designs Summer Bear stamp set. This is a super cute stamp set and this year there are a ton of bee themed stamps and accompanying products that have come out and I may have bought a lot of them. Couldn't help it. I hope you enjoy this oldie but goodie video.

Pin It Now!

No comments: