Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Evan's Card and Winners

It's been hectic in my house as always. My husband has a work potluck today and volunteered to make jambalaya for 40 people. Volunteered? Not himself of course, but his loving wife. He comes home yesterday with a 100 degree temperature and goes right to bed so somehow I juggle handling a fussy baby (he's mad at daddy for not playing with him) and making jambalaya. I somehow accomplished it but it didn't leave too much time last night for anything else but bed! I did make this card though for my cousin's sweet little boy who just turned 3. He loves cars like mad!

I used all CTMH products for this card and another sketch from Angel. I just cuttlebugged Indian Corn Blue cardstock and attached a layer of dp from CTMH's Rough and Tumble paper pack. The stamp is from Little Boys. Inside I just stamped Happy Birthday. Super easy, 10 minute card. That's all I have had time for so far this week. But I figure my husband owes me with the whole jambalaya thing so I will be cashing in and giving him baby duty so I have some time to stamp!

Now onto what people really came to the blog to see today. The winner! Well first, a little housekeeping and a vent. Last week's winner never contacted me. Doesn't appear to be a regular visitor with my site which is fine - part of blog candy is to get new people to come visit and say hi. But if you participate in blog candy, come back and see if you've won. I keep a little log with the date to check back if I'm not a subscriber to that blog and the blog address and visit to see if I've won or maybe one of my new blog mates has won.

The winner of the lovely gift certificate is Tanya from PaperFix. Please contact me and verify the email address to send your candy too. If I don't hear from Tanya by noon Friday I will pick a new name!

Be sure to check back on Friday when I will have another wonderful Heart Candy Giveaway and stay tuned because I will give away surprise RAKS and a Super Heart Candy Giveaway at my next milestone.

I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Super cute card! Good luck with the jambalaya! Also, thanks again for the snap stamps I won from your blog candy. They are so cool and I cannot wait to try them out!

jodene said...

Hi Cindy,
I do read your blog daily just don't always comment. Your card today is lovely. Congrats to your winners!

Rebecca said...

I love the simple cards and would like to see more. I'm sure your nephew loved it. Congrats to your winners. You bloggers all seem like wonder women to me!!! I don't know how you get it all done in a day.

Elaine said...

Hey I always come back because you have such cute ideas!! pick me next time! LOL

Cute b-day card and perfect for the little boy who loves CARS!!