Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The best is yet to be...

Don't forget today is the last day to leave a comment to win the Basic Grey blog candy!Here is another card using the Pink Flamingo paper. Such an easy card to showcase your favorite designer paper. The main cardstock color is tempting turquoise. The sentiment came from SU's hostess level 1 stamp set from last year, one of my favorites. I have one more card to show you with this paper and then I'm moving on. Thanks for sticking with me and this paper.

I had a great weekend. We took the family to the Santa Monica Pier for the day. The bigger kids went on the rollercoaster and Tyler went on a couple of kiddie rides. The only downside was the miserable traffic home! I guess a small price to pay. I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of the blog candy.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Char in So Cal said...

You are on a roll with the Flamingo DSP!

I have never been to the SM Pier. Might need to take a trip up there some day :0)

Rubber Hugs,

Char in So Cal

Chrisd said...

I was there last a Way.....long time ago...It was fun!
Cute card too