Monday, July 13, 2009

Raks and Birthday Wishes

Don't forget blog candy can be found on this post. This post will be to thank my lovely blogging friends.
This is a RAK from Nina who sent me this card as a thank you for blog candy. She used the stamps that she won. Really cool.

This card is from Cathy (Stampin' Cathy) who made me a lovely birthday card.

Here is another birthday card from Kathy G. Thanks Kathy!

This birthday card and goodies is from my sweet friend Melissa. I love my goodies!!! Be sure to visit her blog What Do You Ink? She's expecting a baby in September and I am sure she's hot and it would be nice to visit her blog and say hi!

Thanks so much ladies for thinking of me!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card you got! Hugs, Moni

StampinCathy said...

Your cards and goodies are so pretty. Hope your birthday was a great one.

helen scott said...

Hi again Cindy, emailed you on 10th July, am I using the right address (one under your photo)? Glad you had a fab birthday.

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy,
Sweet of you to post the modest card I sent you! I am most definitely enjoying those stamps so thanks so much... cheers!

Patty Williams said...

Adorable cards !

Happy Belated Birthday ! Mine was the 9th !