Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 21- Tags








Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas, Day 21. Today I am showing you some homemade tags. These are super easy but when you have like a zillion presents to wrap like me, it's hard to make a zillion tags. So I made about 10 or so to go on packages for friends and family that don't actually live in my home to make the presents a little more special. These tags are the few that I remembered to take a picture of! They all use SU products. The top tag is simple, punched out stamped image, the to/from is on the back side. The next two are like little cards. I used the cute SU Sizzix Sizzlet Merry, one uses the tree from Sparkly and Bright the other uses a retired felt flurry. The bottom take is a rectangle I cut from scrap and I stamped the reindeer from Sparkly and Bright and punched him with my scallop punch. I wish I had time to photograph them on the package. I will see what I can do. In the meantime, it's been super busy! I just got back from a Christmas Tea Party, cookie exchange at my cousin's house and then I finished up some laundry and after reading a few emails I'm going to work on my daily December album which I hope to show you all soon!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the embossing! These are so cute and your gift receivers are going to love them! (You gave me a great idea to create some birthday tags with some Cuddlebug tiny embossing folders that I never use.)

MelissaS said...

I agree about making a zillion tags! I just make them for the gifts outside the house, too :) I love the embossed Merry tag. Does that Sizzlet work in the Cuttlebug?

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I'm glad you remembered to take a few pictures anyway! Cute tags. I know it feels like a zillion, doesn't it! My kids are grown, so that narrows the numbers down a lot!

paperpapier said...

such a cute and lovely tags..