Monday, December 7, 2009

More Christmas Cards - Day 7




Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas, Day 7.
The top two cards are the last of the cards I made using leftover pieces of Jingle all the Way scrapping kit. I will show you the main project that I made a little later in the month. I just added alpine ribbon and the top card uses the tree from Sparkle and Bright.

This card uses some of my new favorite things, Delightful Decorations stamp set and coordinating ornament punch. The Joy ornament was embossed with gold ep and I used gold cord to make it look like a real ornament. The paper is Christmas cocoa and the rik rak is from CTMH. I think that this card came out very nice!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

MelissaS said...

I am loving the brown with the classic red and green colors! Also, that alpine ribbon is great! Can you believe it's already day 7??

paperpapier said...

i like your color combo and you have done a stunning creation..