Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dude!

Hi everyone,
I got something a little different today, a boy card! I used some DP from my stash. I cannot remember the name of the paper collection but it's from SU and while it's not my favorite, it really works great for grungy boy cards. The stamp set is from Taylored Expressions and it's called Moka Justin. I used my copics to color him and the die is also from TE. I added a tiny bit of doodling but purposely left off the embellishments and left it "clean" so that a tween boy could receive it and not think it was girly!
Recipe:
Stampin' Up DP
Moka Justin Stamp set - Taylored Expressions
Copic markers
Take Note Frame 3 - Taylored Expressions

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

girlia said...

Cindy I love the colors and the image. Great job.

Migdalia said...

Love it!Super cute!TFS

Bernie said...

Not an easy task to make a 'tween' boy card but you've hit the nail on the head here, Cindy. Love the colors. The papers work perfectly and your coloring is spot on.
Hugs

Glennis F said...

Perfect boys card Cindy

Georgiana said...

Looking good.

Happy Earth Day,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Suzanne said...

Hi Cindy!
GREAT job on your card! I always need to make boy cards...I have 2 sons, 4 nephews and 1 little niece. It is challenging for me at times to design a boy card because I'm so girlie. Thank you for the Inspiration...have a great week :)

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com e

fusiafscrapping said...

What a great creation! Love it!

franzesjoi said...

cool!!! cutie card... :)