Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What a Hoot

My project for this week's challenge at Just-a-Scrappin is to use chevron stripes. I don't have any stamps with this type of stripe and I found this zig zag in Plantin Schoolbook and decided that I could make it work. I used a plain card base and added my stripes. The dp base is from Elegant edges and my cute owl is from Hoot n Holler - the very first time that I have used this cartridge. I don't know what took me so long because it was so fun to cut this little guy out. I used some stickles on his belly, eyes and ears and they look great, all sparkly. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper. Dont forget that I have blog candy here.

Thanks for looking!
Recipe:
Hoot N holler & Elegant Edges & Plantin Schoolbook
Springtime dp by Echo Park
Cotton Candy and Yellow stickles.
My Pink Stamper stamps
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

julie e said...

I love this card - the owl, the paper choices, everything!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a cute owl card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com