Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Day!

Today's card is so cute, mostly because of the cute Peachy keen stamps. This cute little bunny is a cut from the Simply Charmed cricut cartridge. It was cut at 3.5 but it ended up being a big wider than I expected. I did a lot of doodling on this image, it just seemed to need it as the face kind of disappeared within the bunny suit. I used paper from my stash and I used my Corner Chomper - scallop punch for the corners. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.
Recipe:
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
DP - Stash
Green Cardstock - Making Memories
Scallop Corner Chomper
My Pink Stamper Stamps
It's my last official day of spring break. Boo Hoo, it's been fun though! I am heading over very soon to my cousin's to visit with her new baby! Talk to you all soon.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Definitely a cutie.

Happy Easter,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

fusiafscrapping said...

A very Happy Easter to you and all your family. Have a great time visiting your cousin's with her new baby :)
Gorgeous creation. Love the soft colour combo.

franzesjoi said...

sooo cute!!! happy card with a happy colours :)