Monday, December 1, 2014

FCCB Challenge #239 Beyond Red and Green

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #239 Beyond Red and Green
Christmas project without using red or green

This Weeks Sponsor

My project:



I used the Winter Frolic cartridge along with the Martha Stewart Birthday cartridge for the letters. The paper is Bo Bunny. I used some stickles to brighten it up a bit. I hope that you all join in the challenge this week over at FCCB!
 
So did any of you do any shopping this weekend? I went on Friday, Saturday and Sunday very briefly and did not go to any of the malls but found some minor crowds but it was really not a problem and I got a couple of killer deals on gifts for my kids! Happy December!
Pin It Now!