Saturday, December 20, 2014

Meowie Christmas

Hi everyone,
 I have made it to Day 20 of my 25 Days of Christmas. I am in the home stretch. Today, I am sharing a Christmas card for one of Lily's dance teachers. I gave them all giftcards.
I do love my Hello Kitty cartridges. I would love for Provocraft to do another one but they don't seem to be doing too many licensed cartridges anymore, even though they have a Frozen one that will hopefully be available soon to non Explore users. The sentiment is from CardzTV stamps. My paper is from an older MME paper pad.

Today, is dance class and I am going to get Lily a little trim, her hair has gotten very unruly and its time to tame it a bit. Not too short because I need to put it in a bun for dance competitions.

Thanks for visiting today.


  Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

What a wonderful and beautiful card.