Sunday, December 7, 2014

Have a Beary Merry Christmas

Hi everyone,
Welcome back to my 25 Days of Christmas. As I am navigating my first Christmas as a single mom so many emotional layers are being untangled. My 6 year old daughter is very disturbed by the idea that there is now no one to fill my stocking. I have tried so hard to reassure her that I am a grown up and that it's ok but she cried so sadly that I wouldn't have anything in there. So sweet but so sad. She also wants me to take her shopping to buy her father and his girlfriend and her kids Christmas presents. So sweet but I have to put on my big girl pants to help her do this of course.

Anyway, onto the project for today.
I used my favorite little cartridge the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge. I so hope that Provo Craft releases more lites they are some of my favorites and layer so nicely. I used a sentiment from CardzTV called Christmas Critter Captions. I think that it's a fun little card. Thanks for visiting today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun project.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

jayoshal said...

Very cute card. You are a great mother , person for being strong for your daughter. I admire you. Thanks!