Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Bear Hugs

Hi everyone,
I have another card using my stamps. If you are a subscriber on my Youtube channel then you know that I have been destashing like crazy! As I am using more of my stamps and I am able to determine what I am just not using anymore and once I get a pile of stuff together then I sell them to buy stuff I actually will use. Part of the problem is that I impulse buy or I see someone else make an amazing card and so I get the stamp and then it's just not really me.

Anyway, here is the card that I made using Wplus9 stamps. I love this stamp set, it's a small stamp set and was quite inexpensive which makes it even more awesome.
My card is a shaker card and I think it came out super cute. I also used a Pretty Pink Posh die.

Thanks for visiting me today,

Pin It Now!