Sunday, April 3, 2016

You're Super Duper

Hi everyone,
I am back with another card today. I didn't use my Cricut today, I am trying to expand my crafting a bit and so I will be posting projects using a variety of different supplies.

Today's project uses Mama Elephant stamps and it was based on an online class that I took. I don't know but I always end up being a little disappointed in online classes except for the Kit and Clowder coloring classes those are awesome but these classes that I took I felt like I could get for free in a Youtube video.

I used distress inks for the background, I definitely need some practice on that and my embossing powder had some problems but I really like the concept.

Thanks for visiting today.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

I love this card! Great colors and grass die! Fabulous!