Thursday, April 14, 2016

Princess Criss Cross Card

Hi everyone,
I have another Greeting Farm card to share with you. I made a criss cross card today which is super easy to make but it gives a little zest to the usual card.

The Silhouette store apparently has a cut for this style of card but this was designed using Cricut Design Studio. The main problem that I had with this card was that I wasn't paying attention and kept cutting my designer paper wrong so that it wouldn't fit correctly on the triangles so if you decide to make this card, make sure you pay attention!

I colored in my image using copics and put some stickles on the crown and star. The outside sentiment is from Pink by Design.

Thanks for visiting today,
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

A real eye-grabber, Cindy! Love this design!