Saturday, September 18, 2010

Let the Wild Rumpus Start


Today's card uses the stamp set The Places You'll Go from Taylored Expressions. I love Dr. Seuss and did this huge author study on him when I was in Grad school. I had this huge notebook with my research and then I had to make a display board. So I had to get this stamp set. The set includes wonderful sayings from Dr. Seuss except the one that I am using today which is from Where the Wild Things Are. I used some cork and some Bo Bunny paper that I had in my stash. I made my own embellishment using a flower punch and a button. The image is colored with copics. Doesn't make you feel like a vacation?

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Yvonne Russell said...

Love this fun card. Where the Wild Things are is a fave book of mine and my family's too.

And who doesn't love Dr Seuss. I saw the Cat in the Hat movie too, but definitely prefer the books.

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

So tropical! Makes me want to go somewhere with palm trees!( Like the info on Dr. Suess. Having a hard time getting rid of all of his books since my kids are outgrowing them (not me!).)